The transport, logistics and leisure sectors are growing constantly year after year. They require advanced technologies in order to offer innovative services and solve problems which are increasingly international in nature. The overriding goal is to maintain our current stance in the face strong competition. These new objectives are accompanied by existing security and regulation objectives, in the current context of rising traffic. In order to respond to these new requirements, mastering complex activity-specific systems is a substantial challenge and a vital factor towards success.
Our areas of excellence
Astek offers a wide range of services designed to deal with the main problems encountered in the transport industry:
- The production of traffic supervision tools,
- The design and deployment of computer assisted ticketing and payment management applications,
- The design theoretical / real timetable definition and management applications,
- Rota management for drivers ans vehicules,
- The design of ticket price calculation systems,
- The development and maintenance of booking website platforms for airline or travel agencies,
- The development and certification of e-commerce websites,
- The management of in-flight technical documentation and airport documentation etc.,
- The development of booking systems, customer standards and loyalty programmes,
- The design and development of transport systems (data acquisition, verification procedures, vehicle flow management, traceability, mobile terminals, etc).
- The development of embedded applications for PDAs, to assist operators
The group has assisted the SNCF (French Railways) in a major project: equipping its 11,000 inspectors with a state-of-the-art mobile terminal enabling them to inspect tickets, issue fines, provide information to travellers and send activity reports, etc.