Astek supports innovative start-ups
Naturally focused on the task of business development, young entrepreneurs need support in order to achieve the required software application environment on which their innovative idea can rely.
Astek Startup Program helps start-ups to take off, as part of stake acquisitions, by providing them with the technical resources that are necessary for their development:
- At the Front-Office end: a dedicated and responsive team for custom, personalised solutions. This team, built around engineers, having robust experience acquired in Silicon Valley, and with major e-commerce leaders, is able to integrate technical, business and marketing affairs in order to fine-tune your projects and needs.
- At the Back-Office end: offshore development teams, fluent in French and English, are made up of experienced programmers that have solid references in e-commerce solutions.
Your project is managed by the Front-Office, which handles the various steps of the project: from scope statement definition to methodological and technical advice while including strategic and business considerations.
Depending on the context, especially for smallers projects, direct fast-track management by the Back-Office team can be set-up.
Our vision of innovation, our extremely flexible management and our commitment to your success (through stake acquisitions) are all assets to ensure both rapid market placement and the success of your projects. This way, wait times are usually reduced to just a few months.
Fell free to contact the Startup Program team here
A few References:
LE TRADER is the first site of a group of services focused on bringing the power of the Internet to businesses and traders on the one hand, and to millions of users surfing the Internet for ideas and bargains on the other.
"LeTrader" believes in premium positioning for group purchasing and doesn't just follow multiple websites where there are an overwhelming number of fake bargains.
TOUT L’TEMPS PRESS offers dry-cleaning services to its customers, delivering directly to the workplace. Requiring technical support, the start-up relied on Astek for the development of its IT (web portal access to the services and a mobile appon the collecting agents' PDA's asynchronously communicating with the service platform).
Underlying technologies: .net, J2EE, J2ME, MySQL, MIDP
TESTNTRUST is the first satisfaction comparer aiming at becoming a trusted website compiling feedback from citizen consumers and responsible companies. Astek's role was to develop all the clients, partner and back-office websites.
Underlying technologies: J2EE (Seam, JSF, Hibernate, JBoss Web Services), Apache, JBoss, MySQL, Wordpress
IGRAAL is an all-in-one shopping portal providing free cashback services, promotional codes and price comparisons on more than 8 million products.
ECOMMERCE UNITED is the first social network for e-commerce professionnals, which allow you to:
- make your company known within a qualitative network dedicated to e-commerce
- find solution providers or commercial partnerships to help grow your business more rapidly
- discover and share new partnership on a daily basis
- compare traffic solutions for your website at very attractive cpm/cpc/lead costs.
COSMOFEELING is the first platform to easily and efficiently find nearby consultants in personal development. The site offers a multi-criteria, hi-performance search engine with browses through referenced professionals in your region, offers real-time online booking and immediate appointment confirmation as well as email and text message reminders.